Saturday, August 17, 2013

Never Say " I Can't"!!!!!

I'm trying to teach my little 4 year old son to stop saying I cant and start saying I will!
After many many many attempts it still hasn't stuck.

Truth is most of us spend most of our lives saying these exact words over and over in our mind. If not in our mind and others will tell us the same thing and we'll believe them...

Don't let anyone make you believe you can't do something be WE  human beings CAN do anything we put our mind (intention) to.








profile image for blogging

Claudia Silva


Follow me on Facebook

If you love this post just like I do, leave your comments bellow...
PS- Do you like sharing posts like these? Would you like to find out how you can get paid to share what you enjoy? Click on the link bellow and find out how I did it!!!


empower-network-blogging-300x166

No comments:

Post a Comment