Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Beware of SCAMERS!!!!

So i was checking my Facebook posts today and was aproached by some lady claiming to be widowed and dying with cancer. Two months left to live. Was looking for an honest person online (best place to go these days right?!) with a kind nature. God had sent her to me and He wanted me to be her follower.  I was humbled by this...

She then moved on to say that I needed to trust her and that she wanted to give me 10 million dollars! to fulfill her and her husbands dream of running a charity from Africa in Australia, since she was going to die anyway and didnt trust anyone close to her with this much money. ( but a total stranger online would be perfectly fine right?)

So by this stage I was like, let's see where this is going. Meanwhile looking online for a 10 million dollar scam. And guess what?

BAMM! A whole bunch of them came up with the exact same story just different names!

Want to know what the sad thing about all this is?

People using God as an excuse to exploit and scam faithful, honest, hardworking and humble people!

I'm sure they have succeeded many a times. Luckily for me I was a little bit skeptical when, an american born and raised lady who could not write proper English, nor make any sense, claiming to be 53 years old (profile picture of a 30 year old approx. lady) showed me a picture taken "in the last 2 weeks" of a cancer patient lying in a bed typing on a pc (available on google images and looked nothing like her profile pictures!)

Hope she/he doesn't get  away with doing this to anyone else!


 Claudia Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment