Sunday, August 25, 2013

Beautiful Mall Proposal!!!!

This poor soul got a huge shock  a midst a crowd of shoppers. He was soo sweet... Can't say the same about his girlfriend. Watch the video!
Sometimes life throws us moments like these so we can analyse what really matters most.
profile image for blogging

Claudia Silva


Who are the important people in your life ? How well do you really know them? Do you spend enough time with them? Would you if you had more time?
These are all questions I have asked myself and have come to the conclusion that, no matter how important the things you are doing seem to be, nothing makes up the time you miss out on having with your loved ones.
I too was stuck in a job I didn't enjoy and missed out on having quality time with my family and then I found Empower Network! Now my life has changed for the better and so has my family life.
Would you like to know more about this amazing company? Click the link bellow and watch a short video and make up your own mind about what matters most to you?


No comments:

Post a Comment