Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Look at the beauty in Life!

This is a different kind of post. I woke up this morning being thankful for my first awake breath. I then got up and did my 10 daily affirmations.
Once I finished those I found myself staring at my two boys still asleep in their beds and just stood there, staring at their angelic faces, so innocent, so peaceful...
It got me thinking about all the things I have been blessed with, all the wonderful moments in my life, all the positive events, all the beautiful people around me...
The truth is most of us are so busy worrying about what hasn't yet happened that we forget to focus on what is happening right now! All around us is beauty and yet we dismiss it so easily...
I came across a one minute video on Facebook about a holocaust survivor who is 109 years old at this very moment in time.
My heart filled with joy and tears ran down my cheeks when I watched this very quick video on appreciating the beauty of life, I had to find out more...
And so here is a short, yet so meaningful documentary of this wonderful soul whose name is Alice Somer Herz... Enjoy!


Did you enjoy the video? Leave your comments bellow!
profile image for blogging

Claudia Silva


No comments:

Post a Comment